Thursday, April 28, 2011

Visitors, everyday to the house without fail......



hi guys...its been a while now since I've posted any news on the updates all around me due to the hectic schedule and planning a short trip up north next week for the function at my auntie's house doubled up with a short runaround within the pearl of the orient....

however, the actual reason I'm typing this post is to show to you all that I've been receiving visitors in the form of singing pigeons everyday almost 2-3 times courtesy of my youngest, Delishaa. We do not know how'd she befriended this creatures by they seems not to be perturbed vy her presence whenever they pay their visits, but the moment her elder sister Vinithaa moves into the fray they will bolt out for their lives......I've managed to snap several pics for your viewing during one of their visits last weekend which is attached on top of this post......please bear in mind that i was actually a bit worried when the pigeons started frequenting the house since they have been considered a pest and known to bring diseases but my checking with ppl who know and have experience in this matter revealed that this type of pigeon is not easily found within the normal pigeon community and moves separately hence they have a lesser chance in spreading any contagious diseases!!!

No comments: